Disable Chrome PDF Viewer: No doubt that Chrome’s PDF viewer is one of the best ways to view PDF files. If you have Google Chrome installed on your mobile phone then you don’t need to have third-party PDF viewer software on your PC. However, the Chrome PDF viewer has some limitations also. It has only limited features.
If you don’t want to make changes in the PDF then I must say that there is no need to disable the PDF viewer from Chrome. But if you want to make changes in the PDF file then you will have to Disable Chrome PDF Viewer after that you can open your PDF file in any external software and make changes according to your needs.
You May Also Like: How to Disable Software Reporter Tool (software_reporter_tool.exe)
Disable Chrome PDF Viewer
In some systems, Chrome’s PDF viewer comes disabled by default in such a case you need to Enable Chrome PDF Viewer by which you can open PDF files directly on your Chrome Browser. Chrome’s inbuilt PDF Viewer is quite good as compared to much third-party software.
So here in this article we are going to learn that how can we Disable/Enable Chrome PDF Viewer. Enabling or Disabling the PDF Viewer on Chrome is quite easy and you just need to follow some simple steps for doing that task. Read this article end to know more about Google Chrome PDF Viewer.
Chrome PDF Viewer: Disable/Enable
- At first, open the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
- Now click on the Three Dots at the top right corner and from there select Settings.
- Then scroll down and click on Advanced Settings.
- Privacy & Security option and click on the Content Settings.
- There select PDF Documents.
- Now to Disable the Chrome PDF Viewer turn on ‘Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome’.
- If you to enable it then turn off the above option.
- Boom! Now you can open PDF files the way you want.
SUMMING IT UP:
This was the guide related to Chrome PDF Viewer Disable/Enable. However, I personally use Chrome’s PDF viewer to view PDF files as it’s light-weight and very reliable. If you want to enable or disable it then you can follow the above-mentioned steps.
If you are having any query related to Google Chrome Browser then please do ask it in the comments section below. If you loved the article then please spread the words to your friends also.