Recently while using the Instagram I was logged out of the Instagram automatically and when I tried to re-login there was an error saying Sorry there was a problem with your request. I thought that it might be some Internet or server issue and will be resolved soon. I tried to Login after few minutes but still, I was facing the same error. It also was not a censorship issue since I also tried unblocking Instagram with a VPN.
Then I thought to reinstall the Instagram and I uninstalled and then installed again but the error was still not resolved. I googled for it and figured out that my device’s IP address was banned by Instagram and unfortunately I couldn’t access my account on Instagram from the Instagram official application.
However, I was still able to access my Instagram account via the browser but my device was banned from the particular account that’s why I couldn’t access it via the application.
You May Also Like: How to Disable User Switching on Windows
Fix ‘Sorry there was a problem with your request’ Error
After watching a lot of videos and visiting several websites on the Internet I came across a lot of methods but unfortunately, none of them worked for me. The only solution for this was a Factory reset or I had to root my device. As I didn’t want to Root my mobile and Factory Reset. Then, I came across to a solution which was much better and worked fine for me.
If you are also facing the same error on the Instagram application and able to Login via the browser then this article is for you. As here I am going to share some useful methods with you which will help you to get rid of Sorry There Was A Problem With Your Request error.
What are the reasons for ‘Sorry there was a problem with your request’ error?
If you still have not figured out that why you are facing this error then let me tell you that it happens when you violate the Instagram’s policies or post some offensive stuff or your account is reported by people in bulk then Instagram will temporarily ban your account from accessing via the application on a particular device.
If you find that you have not violated any policy of Instagram then you can reach them via Email and let them know that it was done by mistake. But the good thing about the temporary ban is that you can still access your account via Browser or another mobile.
But if you want to access your Instagram account from the Instagram application then please do follow the below methods. Try one by one some of they may work for you.
How to Unblock Instagram Account or Fix Login Issue on Instagram
There are various methods to Fix Login Issue on Instagram and here we have mentioned all of them. Give them a try once.
#1 Method: Log In Via Facebook Account
This is the first and easiest way to get rid of this error. Here you just need to associate your Facebook account with Instagram to solve this error.
- Open Instagram website on any browser of your mobile phone.
- Log In to your Instagram account via the browser.
- Go to Settings of your Instagram account and remove the Facebook account if you have added any.
- Now create a new Facebook account which will be used to connect to your Instagram account.
- Once you have created the new Facebook account, grab another mobile phone where you can Login Instagram account via application without getting the error.
- Log In the Instagram account on the application via some other mobile phone.
- Open Settings of your Instagram account and Connect Facebook account which we have created previously.
- Now clear data of the Instagram application on your own device.
- After clearing data open Instagram application.
- Login with Facebook on Instagram.
- Voila! Your Instagram Account will be logged in successfully and you will no longer face Sorry there was a problem with your request error.
#2 Method: Temporary Disable Account
This method is based on disabling your Instagram account for a particular period of time.
- Log in to your Instagram Account on Desktop site.
- Go to your Profile.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Now click on Temporarily disable my account.
- Give any reason for disabling the account and keep in mind that you can disable your account only once in a week.
- Now wait for 6 hours and don’t try to Login your account during this period.
- After six hours try logging in to your account via the Instagram application.
- Boom! Now you will be able to Login your Instagram account via its official application.
#3 Method: Via Parallel Space Application
This is the exact method which worked fine for me to get rid of Sorry there was a problem with your request error. It’s nothing just a clone of Instagram application which will let you Login to your Instagram account without any error. Do follow below steps to know more.
- At first Download Parallel Space application on your Android device from Google Play Store.
- Once you have downloaded it open it and create the clone of Instagram application.
- A shortcut to the cloned Instagram application will be created on your Homepage.
- Open the newly cloned Instagram application.
- Enter your Login credentials.
- Boom! You will successfully be logged in to your Instagram account.
- Enjoy! Now use this cloned application to access your Instagram account.
#4 Method: Factory Reset Device
If any of the above methods did not work for you then here is the final solution for you. Please take backup of your personal data before following this method.
- Take the backup of all your personal data.
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Find Factory Reset Device option.
- Proceed to Reset.
- Wait till the reset process is completed successfully.
- Once the device is reset then go to Google Play Store and download Instagram on your mobile phone.
- Log in to your account.
- Voila! You will be logged in to your Instagram account without any error.
#5 Method: Change IMEI & Android ID
This method is for those users who have a rooted device. If your mobile phone is rooted then Uninstall the Instagram application from your mobile phone.
- At first, make sure that your mobile phone is rooted successfully.
- Uninstall the Instagram application from your mobile.
- Now change the IMEI Number & Android Id of your mobile.
- Reboot your mobile phone.
- Download Instagram from Google Play Store.
- Log in to your account.
- That’s it, You will be logged in.
SUMMING IT UP:
I hope you have got the idea to get rid of Instagram Login Issue or Sorry there was a problem with your request error. This method works only when you are able to access your Instagram account from the Browser and not from the Instagram application. If your account is banned permanently from everywhere then this method will not work for you.
If you are having any question or trouble while following these steps then please do let me know via the commenting below. I will help you out personally to get rid of Instagram’s Login error. Also, please do share it with your friends and on social media to help us grow.