Facebook is the most popular social network in the world. It’s this fact that attracts more and more business owners, and this decision is justified: Facebook is good for business because the platform allows to promote products or services, earn subscribers, likes and find your own audience. Wide tools make it possible to create a full–fledged promotion strategy.
Top Ways to Promote Your Facebook Page
There are several effective steps that should be followed to achieve positive results in this online service:
- Creating a Facebook page. Remember that the face of the account and brand in social media are the avatar and the profile cap. The appearance of the profile determines how visitors will perceive your Facebook page, and this will inevitably affect your reputation and image. Minimum requirements — the cap should be aesthetically pleasing in appearance, with good resolution and appropriate for a business subject.
- Generating a short and memorable page address. In order for users to remember your account better, you need to specify a short address: a meaningful and clear one, containing the company name or the first and last name of an owner.
- Call-to-action button. An important step in marketing via Facebook is to create a lead generating button that will encourage the user to perform a targeted action by clicking on it. The button can be promoted using the advertising account, and relevant statistics are collected separately, which is convenient when analyzing your promotion campaign.
- Filling in your Facebook Page. Users don’t only look at the catchy avatar, but also at the profile content. The main page should definitely contain information about yourself, geolocation, commercial information, and so on. If you are promoting a company, ask customers to leave feedback, add photos and videos about yourself, specify everything you can — this will make the page feel alive and active to outside visitors.
How to Successfully Promote Your Facebook Page Everywhere
After completing all the above steps, you can start promoting your Facebook page. Here are the main ways for both beginners and experienced bloggers:
- Active Facebook posts placement. Share the link to the article on the Facebook page where you want to engage your potential customers. Copy the article URL and paste the link into the window for posting on Facebook. The success of paid advertising campaigns on this social network depends on the users’ trust in them. One of the best ways to earn is to interest the user. To do this, it’s enough to prepare a post for an advertising publication and receive a few “likes” for the article. The target audience will see that others have “liked” your article and even shared it with someone else, and they’ll be interested to learn more.
- Using catchy headlines. Most readers always pay attention to the post’s title. In the title, clearly show how the reader will benefit from the material.
- Attaching high-quality, well-designed images. Stock photos, especially free ones, should be avoided. People are already tired of looking at the same images. Hire a designer or use the services of advertising organizations focused on working on Facebook.
- Buy likes for Facebook. This method will instantly bring a great social presence to your Facebook account. Thus, your brand and page deserve trust from the outside: visitors see a huge number of Facebook fans and become interested / impressed. You can buy targeted Facebook likes on Boosbe at reasonable prices.
Despite the fact that initially Facebook may seem to be a confusing social network with a lot of incomprehensible functionality, promotion there is simple and profitable. After creating several advertising campaigns, posting publications will become a simple habit.
Why Should You Be Using Facebook for Your Business?
To understand why this social network can be effectively used as a tool for online advertising and attracting traffic to your resources, just recall the basic Facebook stats. More than a billion Facebook users are active every month. The social media solves the following tasks:
- increasing brand awareness;
- formation of a loyal customer base (through communication on your page);
- attracting new customers and making additional sales through recommendations, profitable exclusive offers, etc.;
- increasing the subscription base;
- attracting targeted traffic to your internet resources (websites, blogs).
Facebook’s extensive capabilities allow promoting a business for free. Also, don’t forget about advertising, which always gives the best effect. Having studied the work and functionality of this social media service, you’ll be able to develop your business without much difficulty, finding an audience and earning the trust of customers.