Now you can download iOS 11 Control Center for Android also. If you are having an Android device and want to use the Control Center like iPhones then here you are at the right place. There is an application for Android devices which let you access Control Center of iOS on Android phones. It’s quite easy you just have to install and set up the application for use.
You May Also Like: iOS Emojis Download on Android Mobile
The great thing about the iOS devices is their unique style of Control Center which can be seen on all iPhones and later some Android devices also copied the idea and control center comes pre-installed on some Android devices also. If you are not having a control center on your Android phone and want to have one then we will guide you for installing control center on any Android mobile phone.
iOS 11 Control Center Apk
This control center looks perfect and gives an awesome user interface. You can access all the features from the control center. The great thing about this Control Center application is that you don’t need a rooted device for using Control Center on Android.
In the Control Center, you can Adjust Brightness, Adjust Volume, Turn On/Off Data and many more things. You should give it a try once, you would like it. For installation process please refer the methods shared below.
Also Read: iOS Icon Pack for Android Phones
iOS Control Center Download on Android
So here is the main part of this guide where you can download the direct apk file of iOS Control Center and then install it on any Android mobile phone. You just have to click on the download button below and your download process will begin shortly.
How to Install iOS Control Center on Android?
After downloading the Apk file you have to install the control center on Android phone. Follow the below-mentioned steps carefully to install it on your Android mobile phone.
- The very first you have to do is enable the installation of applications from the Unknown Sources which can be done from the Security Settings of your mobile phone.
- After enabling the installation download the iOS Control Center Apk file from the link shared above.
- Now open the folder where you have stored the Apk file.
- Open the file and click on the Install button.
- Wait for a few seconds and the applications will be installed successfully on your phone.
- Now open the application and adjust the Control Center according to your choice.
- That’s all, Now enjoy iOS Control Center on Android also.
This was the easiest way of installing iOS Control Center on Android Mobiles. If you are having any other method of installing Control Center on Android or have any other better application than this then let us know via the comments section below. You can contact us if you are having any trouble in installation or link not working.
I hoped you liked the article if so then please do not forget to share it among your friends and social media. Keep visiting our website for more Tech related guides and updates. Have a good day.