PUBG for PC refers to Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds. I guess that you all might be aware of the PUBG Game. PUBG has gained a lot of popularity in the past few months and it’s download by millions of people over the world. The best thing about the game is its unique concept and multiplayer feature.
As with the PUBG, Mini Militia by Doodle Army had also gained a lot of popularity in just a short span of time and people loved that too. Nowadays PUBG is in trending and almost every Android User who is a gamer plays PUBG on the Android Mobile Phone. You might also be a PUBG player that’s why you have landed here on this page.
PUBG for PC is the top Grossing Action game and it’s downloaded by more than 50 million people on the Google Play Store. PUBG has many great features which we will discuss later in this post. But the main thing here we need to focus is that How can I play PUBG on PC? If this is your question then here I’m to answer your all queries. Go through the whole post to know everything about the PUBG for PC.
PUBG FOR PC
The very first thing here I would like to tell you that still there is no official update or official app developed of the PUBG for PC so before proceeding further please note that here we will discuss the alternate ways by which PUBG can be played on PC too. However, there has been a news in which it was told that soon PUBG is going to be released for the Xbox.
But there is no official update regarding the official update of PUBG for Windows. If still, you want to use PUBG on PC then here we have got some alternate ways by which you can use PUBG on your PC too but you would not get the same feel or control over the game while playing via the PC.
PUBG for PC Requirements
Here are some of the basic requirements which you need to have in your PC to run PUBG on PC smoothly.
- Minimum 4 GB of RAM
- 100 GB of Free Space on Disk
- 64-bit Operating System
- Windows 7 or more
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB (Optional)
- Minimum Processor: Intel Core i3-4430 / AMD FX-6300
- You should have a good working Internet connection too.
PUBG PC Features
If you play PUBG Game then you might be aware of its features but if you have not played the PUBG game ever then here I’ve mentioned some of the cool features of PUBG Game which you should know before starting the game.
- The game has High-Quality Graphics and HD Audio which makes the gaming experience smoother. It has emmerce 3D Sound effects and the HD graphics.
- Another great thing about the game is the Fair Gaming Environment which means that the game would have fair play and there are no chances of cheat and still there is no mod or cheats available of the PUBG Game.
- Multiplayer: This is one of the best features of the game as it supports the multiplayer hence you can play it with your friends. You can create a team with your friends and then play in the team with your opponents. Even though you can play it online too with the randomly selected player.
- Realistic Weapons: With the HD Graphics you will get the feel of realistic weapons and it makes the gaming experience quite better.
- Addiction: Haha, You might be thinking that why I have included it in the features. Because it’s true that once you start playing the PUBG game you will get addicted to it. 😛
PUBG for PC using Tencent Gaming Buddy
As we have already discussed that PUBG is not officially available yet for the PC users and you have to use some alternate ways to use it for PC. The very first and easiest method to use PUBG ON PC is via the Tencent Gaming Buddy. Tencent Gaming Buddy is an emulator which is specially designed for the PC users to play PUBG on Windows or Desktop.
With the help of Tencent Gaming Buddy, you don’t have to install any third party application or any other software to play PUBG. You just have to install the Tencent Gaming Buddy on your desktop and the rest of the work will be done by it automatically. The complete guide is shared below.
- At first, you have to download the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator on your desktop. To download the emulator visit their official website from here.
- Now click on the download button and the download process will begin shortly.
- Follow the instructions and install Tencent Gaming Buddy successfully on your desktop.
- Once the Tencent Gaming Buddy in successfully installed on your desktop then you can start downloading PUBG for PC from the software itself.
- Follow the mentioned instructions by Tencent Gaming Buddy to install successfully.
- That’s it, After the successful installation process, you can start playing the PUBG Game on your PC too.
- Control and their instructions will be provided you by the emulator itself.
- The great thing about this emulator is that it keeps you updated with the latest patch or update of the official PUBG Game.
- Enjoy playing PUBG on PC with the help of Tencent Gaming Buddy.
PUBG for PC using Android Emulator
Tencent Gaming Buddy is one of the best methods to play PUBG on Windows but however if that has not worked properly for you or you are facing any difficulty using the Tencent Gaming Buddy then there are some other alternates also available for you. Keep in mind that Android Emulators may not work smoothly while playing the game. So, give it a try if it works for you.
- There are various Android Emulators available on the Internet which will let you play PUBG on PC such as Bluestacks, Youwave. But here for the better experience, we will recommend you to use NoxPlayer.
- At first, you have to download the NoxPlayer Emulator’s Latest version from their official website.
- Download the exe file and follow the instructions to install it on your desktop successfully.
- After the installation, open the NoxPlayer and open Play Store.
- Search for PUBG and click on the install button.
- Let the installation process get completed.
- It may take some time during the installation process.
- Once the game is installed you can start playing it on your PC.
- Before starting the game please change some settings according to your needs.
- CPU more than 2, we recommended setting ≥2,
- Memory ≥ 2048 and more,
- Graphics rendering mode is DX mode,
- *If you cannot run PUBG Mobile in DX mode, you can switch to OpenGL too.
- Resolution: 1280*720
- Set the keyboard preferences and save settings.
- If the game shows the White screen then exit the Nox Player and start again.
- That’s it, Now you are ready to enjoy PUBG on PC using the Android Emulator.
If you are looking to play PUBG for PC then we have shared the easiest methods to play it on PC. Tencent Gaming Buddy is the best and easiest way to play PUBG on PC and if that does not work for you then you can try the Method #2 shared above.
If you are having any trouble in playing PUBG game or have any query related to the game then you can drop your question in the comments section below. If you have any other alternate way to play PUBG on PC which is good than this then also let us know.
If this article has helped you in any way then please do not forget to share it with your friends and on social media so that they can also enjoy PUBG on PC. Stay tuned with us for more updates regarding PUBG PC.