Grammarly is a tool for writers which helps them in many possible ways. If you are also a writer who writes on the daily basis then you should install the Grammarly on your PC. Grammarly is available for various platforms such as Android, iOS & Windows.
Here in this article, we will be discussing Grammarly for Chrome. If you are a blogger or a freelancer and writes the content online then you are in a need of the tool which can find your grammar mistakes along with plagiarism. Grammarly is the only tool which provides various features.
Grammarly for Chrome
Grammarly is available for Chrome users in the form of extension. If you are writing your content using the Chrome browser then you should install the Grammarly extension on your browser. Grammarly is available for free on the Chrome Web Store. If you buy premium then you can get some Grammarly Discount.
Even if you don’t purchase the premium subscription still you can use it’s some features for free such as spotting grammar error in sentences. If you buy the premium subscription then you will get access to all the features. Grammarly is providing the discount to Students & Teachers.
Features of Grammarly
Here I have mentioned some of the cool features of Grammarly which you will get. Have a look at the below-shared features before preceding further.
- Vocabulary Enhancement: The very first feature which I like most about the Grammarly is the Vocabulary enhancement. If you have typed some wrong Word or mismatched the word then Grammarly will show you a proper suggestion which will improve your Vocabulary in some ways.
- Plagiarism Checker: If you are a content writer then you need Plagiarism Checker for sure. Grammarly premium offers the Plagiarism Checker in which you can check whether the content is copied from the web or not.
- Availability: The best thing about the Grammarly is that it is available for the various platforms such as Android, iOS, Windows etc.
Cons of Grammarly
However, Grammarly has some cons too which I would like to mention here. If you are going to buy Grammarly Premium subscription then you should keep in mind these Cons also.
- Offline Availability: One of the biggest con of Grammarly for Chrome Extension is that it is not available offline. If you are writing some content without Internet connection then Grammarly will not help you. You should have the working Internet connection to run Grammarly properly.
- Compatibility: There is a little bit compatibility issue also with the Grammarly. There are some sites or sources where Grammarly does not work properly. For example, Grammarly may not work properly for the Google Docs and Quora. On rest of the platforms, Grammarly works like charm.
How to Install Grammarly on Chrome?
If you have installed the Grammarly extension on your Chrome browser then follow the below-mentioned guide to install Grammarly extension on your Google Chrome browser.
- At first, open the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
- Now click on the three dots at top right corner.
- There select More Tools and open Extensions.
- Then visit Grammarly Extension Page from here.
- After that click on the Add to Chrome button.
- It will ask for permissions, simply allow the permission.
- Wait a few seconds till the installation process is being completed.
- Boom! Now Grammarly will be installed successfully on your Chrome browser.
- An icon will appear on the top right corner of your browser.
- Click on the icon and Log In to your Grammarly account.
- Once you have logged in, then you will be able to use Grammarly on your Chrome browser.
SUMMING IT UP:
I hope you have got to know How to Install Grammarly Extension on Chrome Browser. Grammarly is one of the best tool for English grammar mistakes and in terms of Plagiarism Checker. You should give a try to Grammarly once and I assure that you will enjoy it.
If you are having any trouble in installing the Grammarly extension or having any query related to Grammarly then you can feel free to ask it in the comments section below. We will be happy to assist you.