Are you looking to Unlink Facebook from Instagram Account? If yes, then here you have landed at the right destination. As Instagram is one of the best social networking application where people share their memories, photos, videos etc. Instagram has gained a lot of popularity in past few years and it’s growing day by day at rapid speed.
You might have linked your Facebook account to the Instagram application and now want to remove your Facebook Account from the Instagram then you need to follow some steps. If you connect Facebook with Instagram then your Facebook friends will be able to find you on Instagram easily.
Let me tell you one more thing that if you are using a business account on Instagram then you will not be able to Unlink Facebook from the Instagram account. In case to remove Facebook Account from Instagram then you will have to convert your business page into a personal profile then you can remove the Facebook account from Instagram.
You May Also Like: Fix ‘An unknown network error has occurred’ on Instagram
Unlink Facebook from Instagram Account
Whenever you turn a personal account into a business account then Instagram will ask for the Facebook account. You can’t create Business Account on Instagram without connecting to Facebook. If you are using Business Account then you can’t unlink Facebook from Instagram.
Below we have shared the steps for Business & Personal Accounts to Unlink Facebook Account from Instagram. Follow given steps carefully and you will be able to remove the Facebook account from Instagram.
For Business Accounts:
- If you are having a Business account on Instagram and you want to unlink Facebook account from the Business account then open Instagram application on your Android device.
- Now open your profile and click on the Three Dots at the top right corner.
- Now it will show you options & settings. Swipe down and click on the Switch Back to Personal Account.
- Confirm it and proceed further.
- Now move to Settings section and click on the Linked Accounts.
- There select Facebook.
- Now click on the Unlink.
- Boom! Your Facebook Account will be Unlinked from the Instagram.
Also Read: Fix ‘Checkpoint Required’ Error on Instagram
For Personal Accounts:
- If you are having a normal Instagram account and you want to remove your Linked Facebook Account from the Instagram application then open Instagram application on your mobile phone.
- Open your profile.
- Then click on the Three Dots at the top right corner.
- Swipe down and you will find the option of Linked Accounts under Settings section. Click on it.
- There you will find all the accounts which are linked to your Instagram account.
- Select Facebook from there.
- Then click on the Unlink and proceed further.
- That’s it, Now your Facebook Account will be unlinked from Instagram.
- Once you unlink Facebook account from Instagram then your friends will not be able to find you using the Facebook account and you will not see suggestions of Facebook friends on Instagram.
I hope you liked this small guide on Unlinking Facebook from the Instagram account. If you liked this article then please do not forget to share it with your friends and on your social accounts. If you are having any trouble in removing Facebook Account from Instagram then please write below in the comments section, we will be happy to help you.